2015 Annual Meeting
Friday, October 23 - Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
200 Nohea Kai Drive [map]
Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
Conference Registration is now open for PMPA's 82nd Annual Meeting! Register today!
Related Web Pages and Sites:
HOTEL RESERVATIONS: Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa (website)
Conference Registration Fees:
$1,750.00 - First Attendee
$750.00 - Each Additional Attendee/Spouse (from the same company)
*Adult Attendees - Each additional adult/spouse attending the Conference must register as an Additional Attendee.
Please contact PMPA about pricing for children under 18.
Attendee Fees include attendance at all Business Sessions, Receptions, Group Breakfasts, Lu'au Dinner on Saturday and Awards Banquet on Monday.
Conference Registration Deadline: September 18, 2015
Annual Meeting Company Sponsorship
Support the Association's annual events - be a Company Sponsor! Download the sponsorship form above.
Education Foundation Golf Outing - Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 12:30 p.m.
Registration for the Golf Outing can be done within the Annual Meeting registration process. Visit the Foundation website for golf outing details: http://www.pmpa.org/careers/pmpa-foundation/education-foundation-news
Education Golf Outing Sponsorship
Interested in being a sponsor for the golf outing? Download the sponsorship form above.
Resort casual is appropriate for business sessions and most evening events.
NOTE: This year's Awards Banquet will be "Aloha" dress (country-club casual / no tuxedos or formal wear)
Cancellation and Other Policies:
Conference Registration fees will be refunded in full if cancellations are received by 5:00 p.m. (Eastern) on Friday, October 9, 2015. Fees for cancellations after that date cannot be refunded, but substitutions are encouraged.
General Hotel Information:
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa Room Rates:
* View Hyatt Rooms: http://maui.hyatt.com/en/hotel/rooms.html
- Resort View - $220.00* per night
- Partial Ocean View - $240.00* per night
- Deluxe Ocean View - $265.00* per night
- Deluxe Ocean Front - (Limited number of rooms available-Please contact Renee Merker at PMPA for more information.)
*Plus Resort Fee - $10.00 (plus tax) per night (includes):
- Admission to Moana Athletic Club
- Resort Suttle Service in Ka'anapali
- Guestroom Wireless Internet
- 10% discount at Macys at Hyatt Regency Maui
- Complimentary Yoga/Fitness classes daily
- Complimentary cultural program including Lei making, Hula, Wildlife tours, Water aerobics and Snorkel lessons
- Daily newspaper delivered to room
- Tennis Court time (1-hour daily)
To Make Hotel Reservations:
- Access the Hyatt Regency Maui online Reservations page: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/PMPAMAUI
- Call the Hyatt Regency Central Reservations at (888) 421-1442
- Check-in is 4:00 p.m.; Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Hotel deadline for guaranteed room reservations is Friday, September 18, 2015
Situated on 40 spectacular oceanfront acres along the famed Ka’anapali Beach, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa offers unlimited activities and amenities in a setting of tropical luxury. The resort is just three miles north of historic Lahaina town and a short walk from Whaler’s Village for shopping, dining, art, boating excursions and night life. With unparalleled panoramic views of the magnificent Pacific Ocean, the resort puts you close enough to hear the waves from your guestroom while enjoying the gentle breezes of paradise.
- Kahului Airport – 28.5 miles/44 mins
- Kapalua Airport – 4.3 miles/8 mins