Latest News

PMPA Business Trends May 2020

Thursday August 13, 2020

The PMPA Business Trends Sales Index for May 2020 shows that our industry sales increased 2.4 percent while the Federal Reserve’s Total Industrial Production (IP) indicator eked out a 1.4 percent gain is a positive. The fact that U.S> manufacturing output rose by 3.8 percent in May compared to our industry’s  2.4% gain suggests even greater optimism going forward as our customers draw down their component inventory on hand. All sentiment indicators Sales Outlook, Lead time, Employment, Profitability all pivoted to the positive in May.

Contact Information