Each material has a specification that covers requirements that apply to characteristics important to our machining and processing as well as end use of parts. Learn what to expect – what to do and not do – to avoid and minimize material issues that can negatively affect your processing.
Recorded: May 2, 2022 at National Technical Conference in Milwaukee, WI.
Joe Gentile, Hangsterfer’s Laboratories
Matt Schubert, Round Ground Metals
John Pechan, Round Ground Metals
Ray Schnell, Valbruna Stainless
Jack Horner, Wieland Chase
Who would benefit: Setup, Machinists, Estimators, Engineers, Foremen, Leadmen, Operators, Quality
Experience track: Mastery
Access grants unlimited online streaming. Copyright PMPA 2022. May not be distributed or copied. May be used for training of member employee personnel.
Free for NTC 2022 Attendees*
$100 for PMPA Members who did not attend.
Attendees must still add the video to your cart on the next screen and checkout to get the access link.
Comments from attendees:
- Good discussions with all of the speakers
- Great job by everyone who spoke. Informative and relevant.
- Good info
- A lot of really good knowledge.
- Very insightful session. strong material insights and also great to include Hangsterfers.
- I enjoyed the presentations
- Enjoyed the conversation on all metals.
- Very interesting – thank you