2022 Annual Meeting
Thursday, October 6 (6pm) - Monday, October 10, 2022 (8am US/Eastern)
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
7000 N Resort Dr. [map]
Tucson, AZ 85750
Related Web Pages and Sites:
The Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Website
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Room Reservations (Online)
Annual Meeting Website
PMPA Educational Foundation Golf Outing Website
Registration Includes:Conference Registration:
$1850.00 - First Attendee
$900.00 - Each Additional Attendee (from the same company)
$800.00 - Spouse/Guest Package (no business sessions)
Please contact PMPA about pricing for children under 18.
Attendee Registration Fees include attendance at all Business Sessions, Receptions, Group Breakfasts, and Awards Banquet on Sunday.
Conference Registration Deadline: September 23, 2022
Who Should Attend:Attendees at the Annual Meeting are typically owners and top managers from member companies. In addition to high-level focused business sessions, social and networking opportunities are intertwined within the program to allow time to renew friendships and make new.
Meeting Attire:Business Sessions: Casual
Awards Banquet: Cocktail Attire
|EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION GOLF OUTING REGISTRATION||$300.00|
Cancellation and Other Policies:Conference Cancellation Policy: Meeting registration fees will be refunded in full if registrations are received by 5:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, September 23, 2022. Fees for cancellations after September 23 cannot be refunded, but substitutions are permitted.
General Hotel Information:The Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Room Rate: $189 Plus tax/room fee (king/two double-size beds, based on availability at arrival)
**Please note that the above special PMPA-negotiated room rates INCLUDE the hotel's $29 resort fee.
Resort Amenities Include:
- Guestroom Premium High Speed Internet
- Daily Transportation to Sabino Canyon
- Overnight Self-Parking
- Complimentary Bottled Water at the Front Desk
- Daily Lakeside Spa/Fitness Access (Dry Sauna, Steam Room)
- 24-hour Shoe Shine
- Stargazing with UofA Sky School (On Select Nights)
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance Calls
- Daily Tennis Court Access (Based on Availability)
- Guided Hikes (Weather Pennitting, On Select Days)
- Self-Parking is Complimentary
- Overnight Valet Parking is $25 plus tax, per day, per vehicle
15% discount off published spa services
Other Hotel Room Reservation Notes:
To Make Hotel Reservations:
- Access the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort online Reservations page:
- Call the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort directly at 800-234-5117
- Check-in is 4:00 p.m.; Check-out is 12:00 noon
- Hotel deadline for guaranteed room reservations is Friday, September 9, 2022
Visit Arizona’s second-largest city, a UNESCO City of Gastronomy and a year-round outdoor playground. You can be secluded or social in Tucson. The city’s central core is a vibrant area with the University of Arizona, Fourth Avenue and a lively downtown. Stray in any direction from the interior to find endless outdoor space. Tucson is known for its culture and incredible dining, which can be found no matter where you are.
The Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is situated on 100 acres in the lush Sonoran Desert.
- The Tucson International Airport (TUS) - 35 mins from Resort
- The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) - 2 hours from the Resort
Sponsors and Sponsorship Information:Annual Meeting Sponsorship
Take advantage of PMPA’s Meeting sponsorship opportunities to showcase your business! Sponsorship is open to all categories of PMPA membership. Download the sponsorship form above and return to PMPA by September 12, 2022.
For more information please contact:Ms. Renee A. Merker
Director, Communications and Events
Precision Machined Products Association
Phone: (440) 262-5330
Fax: (440) 526-5803