Join PMPA’s Miles Free as he reviews the must-haves for your shop’s safety program under OSHA. More than just a list of OSHA’s most frequent violations, this session looks at what OSHA requires for our industry across the organization- reporting, training, what programs and documentation you need to have to demonstrate good faith in today’s Hyper-Penalty environment. Attendees will receive an overview of requirements, links and reference documents to update or establish their safety program.
Recorded: May 2, 2022 at National Technical Conference in Milwaukee, WI.
Miles Free III, PMPA
Job functions which would benefit: Upper Management, Middle Management, Estimators, Engineers, Foreman, Leadman
Experience track: Administrative
Access grants unlimited online streaming. Copyright PMPA 2022. May not be distributed or copied. May be used for training of member employee personnel.
Free for NTC 2022 Attendees
$100 for PMPA Members who did not attend.
Comments from attendees:
- Educational and inspirational – very authentic- Thank you, Miles!
- Very helpful and entertaining
- Miles did an excellent job as always. So much great info
- Miles is always on point!
- Miles very engaging
- Lots of good insights and reminders to take back home. Will take a look at where jackets and keys are stored for evacuation plan!
- Great audience participation and examples
- Good content for first timers
- I liked the overview. A case study to show implementation of a new safety program.