MARKET INSIGHT – All Other Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
NACIS 336999 | $8,823,588,000
by Joe Jackson
Marketing & Events Assistant, PMPA
Published October 1, 2022
The “all other transportation equipment manufacturing” industry is primarily engaged in the manufacturing of recreational vehicles such as all-terrain (ATV), animal-drawn vehicles, go-carts, golf carts, race cars and snowmobiles.
Top 5 Companies
- Polaris Inc., MN
- Fleetwood Enterprises Inc., CA
- Horizon Global Americas Inc., MI
- Club Car LLC, GA
- Nival Holdings LLC, FL
- The precision machining products manufacturing industry sales are 2.5 times more than those of the “all other transportation equipment manufacturing” industry.
- If precision turned products are only 1% of this industry’s spending, that would equate to $570 million in sales opportunity in NAICS 336999 for precision machining shops.
- The “all other transportation equipment manufacturing” industry is one of the most concentrated markets served by precision machining. Of the 147 companies veriﬁed in this NAICS Code, the top 5 companies make up 82% of the sales in this industry.
- The “all other transportation equipment manufacturing” industry spend is $5.7 billion on materials, components, supplies, minerals and machinery.
- The parts that our precision machining shops manufacture provide essential functionality, critical safety systems and safety performance.
Source: U.S. Census, NAICS.com