MARKET INSIGHT – Plumbing Fixture Fitting and Trim Manufacturing
NACIS 332913 | $5,497,548,000
by Joe Jackson
Marketing & Events Assistant, PMPA
Published August 1, 2022
The plumbing ﬁxture ﬁtting and trim manufacturing industry has been on an upward trajectory in value of shipments since 2012 and is forecasted to continue with positive annual growth along with U.S. housing starts through 2024 (ITR).
Top 5 Companies
- Masco Corp., IN
- Brasscraft Manufacturing Co., MI
- Fluidmaster Inc., CA
- A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co., IA
- Sloan Valve Co., IL
- The precision machined products manufacturing industry sales are 3.8 times that of the plumbing ﬁxture ﬁtting and trim manufacturing industry.
- Precision machined products average 4% of NAICS 332913 industry’s spend, which equates to $88 million in sales for our precision machining shops.
- The plumbing ﬁxture ﬁtting and trim manufacturing industry is one of our least concentrated markets served. Of the 731 companies veriﬁ ed in this NAICS Code, the top 5 companies make up just 22% sales in this industry.
- The plumbing ﬁxture ﬁtting and trim manufacturing industry spend is $2.2 billion on materials, components, supplies, minerals and machinery.
- The parts that our precision machining shops manufacture provide essential functionality to the products in the plumbing ﬁxture ﬁtting and trim manufacturing industry, such as faucets, ﬂush valves, mixer valves and shower heads.
Source: U.S. Census, NAICS.com, Statista.com, ITR.com