PMPA Elects 2023-2024 Officers
At the recent PMPA Board of Directors meeting held on Thursday, September 28, prior to the PMPA Annual Meeting at the Omni Amelia Island Resort, Amelia Island, Florida, the following Officers were elected to serve on the Board:
Steve Sorenson, Sorenson Engineering, was elected President of the PMPA for 2023-2024
Brian Adams, R. F. Mau Co. – PMPA 1st Vice President
Tanya DiSalvo, Criterion Tool – PMPA 2nd Vice President
Richard Hoster, III, Smith & Richardson, Inc. continues another year as PMPA Treasurer
The following members were elected to the Board:
- Troy Riley, Alco Manufacturing Corp., was elected as Director to represent District II
- Ron Bracalente, Bracalente Manufacturing Group, was elected District-at-Large to represent the Past Presidents
- Edward J. (Jed) Engle, III, Rima Manufacturing Co., was elected District-at-Large
- Robin Rutschilling, Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc.was elected as PMPA’s first Associate member Director-at-Large;
- David Thuro, Thuro Metal Products, Inc. will continue an additional year as Director for District I
And during the Technical Members meeting on September 28 in Florida, Kyle Detterbeck,Lester Detterbeck Enterprises Ltd., began his tenure as Technical Member Chair; Jeff Reinert, Schutte Corp., moved to 1st Vice Chair, and Jeremy Rose, TAJMAC-USA, was elected 2nd Vice Chair. Congratulations to all our new officers!
Our heartfelt thanks to outgoing President John Habe, IV, Metal Seal Precision Ltd. for his dedication and service to PMPA over the past year.