Yes, they have a book for that.
What is in this book for your manufacturing shop?
General Industry Training Requirements 29 CFR Part 1910
Here’s the Index of Training Requirements for General Industry:
- Means of Egress,
- Powered Platforms, Manlifts, and Vehicle-Mounted Work Platforms
- Occupational Health and Environmental Control,
- Hazardous Materials,
- Personal Protective Equipment,
- General Environmental Controls,
- Medical Services and First Aid,
- Fire Protection,
- Materials Handling and Storage,
- Machinery and Machine Guarding,
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing,
- Special Industries ,
- Electrical Safety-Related Work Practices,
- Commercial Diving Operations,
- Toxic and Hazardous Substances,
Get the free .pdf download from OSHA here:
Amazon Great Britain has a Kindle edition (thanks for the photo too, Amazon)
Nook edition available from Barnes and Noble
Keep in mind, this is just OSHA training for general industry; EPA is another topic for another day.