Lights out manufacturing is a misnomer but lightly attended machining is a proven way to increase production, profitability, and reduce lead times. Join Mike Petrusch to learn current best practices for lightly attended machining that you can apply in your operations.
Recorded: May 3, 2022 at National Technical Conference in Milwaukee, WI.
David Wynn, ABF Engineering and Machining
Job functions which would benefit: Upper Management, Middle Management, Estimator, Engineer, IT, Operator
Experience track: Fundamentals
Access grants unlimited online streaming. Copyright PMPA 2022. May not be distributed or copied. May be used for training of member employee personnel.
Free for NTC 2022 Attendees*
$100 for PMPA Members who did not attend.
Comments from attendees:
- Best speaker
- Loved the talk
- Excellent presentation
- Very detailed presentation, without anything to be bored about
- Cox is very impressive
- Excellent Presentation, very informative
- Very good
- Mike is a great presenter;
- Very enjoyable and thought-provoking presentation
- A fire hose of information. I will look forward to the power points