Learn how 3D printing can be used to create helpful accessories in your shop!
Recorded: May 1, 2022 at National Technical Conference in Milwaukee, WI.
David Wynn, ABF Engineering and Machining
Job functions which would benefit: All
Experience track: Management
Access grants unlimited online streaming. Copyright PMPA 2022. May not be distributed or copied. May be used for training of member employee personnel.
Free for NTC 2022 Attendees*
$100 for PMPA Members who did not attend.
*Access Instructions. Attendees must still add the video to your cart on the next screen and checkout to get the access link.
Comments from attendees:
- Gave me some great ideas to take back to our shop – thinking outside the box. sometimes we have a tendency to do things the same way and need to look at new ways to do things.
- Good to learn about different types
- 3D printing isn’t fast enough for production but it is good to help production in an industry
- A lot of good ideas to help the production of shops
- So interesting to see the vast difference in style and ability in each method interesting to see we could print several of our parts