MARKET INSIGHT – Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
NACIS 33324 | $36,516,939,000
by Joe Jackson
Marketing & Events Assistant, PMPA
Published December 1, 2022
The parts that our precision machining shops manufacture for the industrial machinery manufacturing industry provide essential functionality to the machinery producing our food, printing, textiles, furniture, paper and semiconductors.
Top 5 Companies
- Black & Decker, MD
- Nalco Company LLC., IL
- SPX Flow Inc., NC
- John B 4 ean Technologies Corp., IL
- Dover, IL
- The industrial machinery manufacturing industry sales are 80% higher than the Precision Turned Products manufacturing industry.
- This industry is geographically concentrated, 3 of the top 5 companies are headquartered in Illinois.
- The industrial machinery manufacturing industry spends $14.7 billion on Materials, Components, Supplies, Minerals and Machinery.
- The industrial machinery manufacturing industry is one of the largest markets we serve. Of the 2,082 companies verified in the industrial machinery manufacturing NAICS Code, the top 5 companies make up 37% of sales in this industry.
- If this industry’s spend is 6% of precision turned products output (which was the case in 2012), that would equate to around $2.2 billion in sales opportunity in NAICS 33324 for our precision machining shops.
Source: U.S. Census, NAICS.com, Statista.com, PMPA Market Report